Simplicity at its Best

Only a few of the beautiful things in life come by my way, if I may say so.

I'm not complaining - I am merely stating one of the facts in my life. In fact, I am saying this because one of the beautiful things in life passed by me today. Something I needed after a rather dissapointing 30 minutes in one of my classes.

I got to touch a little bird - about one-third my fist - and feel its soft feathers.

How wonderful would it be to be able to fly and leave everything behind? Of course if it would be rather ridiculous to want to be a bird, seeing that bird's have relatively small brains. But the point is being able to soar high in the sky, feel the wind rushing in your face and get lost in the clouds.
2 Responses
  1. kubiyat Says:

    small brains, more light-weight. all the better to fly with :D


  2. Anonymous Says:

    we see things for who we are, not for what they are.