Breaks from the Rational World

What I need right now is a splash of cold water - maybe I'll stop having daymares.

Daymares have frequently joined me in my daily life, like unwanted "friends" who insist on being your "friends", with the intention of breaking me into a gazillion pieces. Of course, I refuse to yeild. It would be unnatural for me to give in without a fight when it comes to my thoughts.

I need a breath of fresh air to rouse my senses. I seem to be going into realms I don't want to go to, lately. It's like having some sort of knack of predicting things - but they're unreliable, unstable. I sort of "see" things. I may not be good in projecting the future, since paranoia is a whole lot different, but in an angle, they have similarities.

I don't want to crack. Yet. I need to finish a lot of things and these things can't wait. I wonder if I can control it...

I won't crack.

I won't.

Yet.
0 Responses