Frosty

It is easy to forget about everything when one is numb from literal cold. The freezing feeling, the icy chattering of teeth - it is easy to get lost in the cold and set everything else aside.

It would be comfortable if I were in bed right now, under the covers, surrounded by pillows.

I couldn't get warm...

It's like sticking one's hand in the freezing, without the freedom to take it out once the mood strikes - it's stuck inside.

I wonder if it's possible to freeze to death here in the Philippines. It's cold outside. It's cold inside. It's cold within. I'm feeling rather under the weather. Stress is putting up a good battle and someone like me is bound to lose over stress.

There's something running on my mind right now... A line from South Park...

"Que passo? Que passo? Looking for work? Si? Trabajo?"
0 Responses